Zenith Energy is an independent oil and gas company with the following key qualities:
- Uniquely positioned to pursue aggressive asset expansion strategy in Africa – targeting low risk revenue generating oil production assets (profitable even at current low oil price environment)
- Highly experienced operational team with proven track record
- Strongly positioned to deliver a countercyclical African acquisition campaign using a rigorous due diligence process for each opportunity under review
- Expanding asset portfolio consisting of a well-balanced selection of production, development and low-risk exploration opportunities with transformational potential.
- Highly experienced and motivated board of Directors and management team aligned with shareholders interests
- In country management teams and network of external technical experts fully available to maximise the use of local knowledge and experience to successfully develop assets to their full potential
- Ownership of key operational equipment required for development of asset portfolio, including a 1,200hp drilling rig and a workover rig
- Well-connected African Advisory Committee for the identification of regional development opportunities
- Experience and ability to manage production operations in such a way that can maintain profitability even with an oil price as low as US$20 per barrel, whilst at the same time maximising profitability margins when oil prices strengthen.
- Focus on cultural integration in the regions where we operate, as well as making tangible contributions to the welfare of local communities and environments.